Seen for the first time in the 2012 vintage is the Obikwa Pinotage Rosé – with an alcohol content lower than most red wines, this is an all-year-round, quaffable wine. Enjoy over lunch, or with pasta, chicken or seafood dishes. On the nose and palate are red berries, and bottles are priced at R27.
Latest CHEFMAG News
CHEF! The official voice of the South African Chef's Association
- Be on the lookout for the new LOOKOUT
- Long innings at the crease earns Dave Hughes a Benefit-a la Cricket
- Jeremy Hazell riding the Old Mutual Two Oceans Ultra Marathon in his wheelchair for charity
- Morgenster's early vintages are reaching potential and driving new markets
- The journey of a Sommelier part 2