Tokara wine maker, Giles Mossops’ wines are characterized by elegance, finesse and concentration. The Tokara White 2007 (Platter 5 Star) is classic Mossop: a blend of sauvignon blanc with a splash of semillon for richness. It strikes a balance between intensity and lightness and makes for some very satisfying chilled sipping. Food friendly, it would partner well with a light, lemony cream; delicate bits of fried fresh fish or raw and cooked tomatoes.
Latest CHEFMAG News
CHEF! The official voice of the South African Chef's Association
- Be on the lookout for the new LOOKOUT
- Long innings at the crease earns Dave Hughes a Benefit-a la Cricket
- Jeremy Hazell riding the Old Mutual Two Oceans Ultra Marathon in his wheelchair for charity
- Morgenster's early vintages are reaching potential and driving new markets
- The journey of a Sommelier part 2