Tokara wine maker, Giles Mossops’ wines are characterized by elegance, finesse and concentration. The Tokara White 2007 (Platter 5 Star) is classic Mossop: a blend of sauvignon blanc with a splash of semillon for richness. It strikes a balance between intensity and lightness and makes for some very satisfying chilled sipping. Food friendly, it would partner well with a light, lemony cream; delicate bits of fried fresh fish or raw and cooked tomatoes.
Latest CHEFMAG News
CHEF! The official voice of the South African Chef's Association
- Food routes fired up with tasty winter travels
- De Krans Cape Pink, perfect for Mom this Mother’s Day
- Spoil mom with a luxurious Pongrácz high tea on Mother’s Day
- Where the Wild Things Aren’t - Craig Hawkins laments the rules holding back South African winemakers
- Blended wines should be a Champion of Champions